What is the ability to sense
The sense of unity, that is, sensory integration, refers to a function that combines the information transmitted from various sensory organs of the body and cooperates with the brain to make the whole body operate harmoniously and effectively. Every child has the ability to feel integrated, and this is actually an instinct. However, in order for this instinct to develop in a high and sound manner, there must be two prerequisites: first, to develop in the interaction between infants and children and the environment; second, to develop under the continuous response of the brain and the body. Children can only use their hands and feet to coordinate the development of sensory integration.
What are the effects of the development of sensory abilities on children?
A person from the infant age to the entire life process of the elderly, almost always in the process of sensory integration. If the brain's ability to integrate the input information of the body's sensory organs is weak, the learning of the body's senses and the brain will be poorly coordinated, resulting in confusion and sensory integration disorders.
If the child feels that the integration is out of tune, then his brain can't deal with the information transmitted by the outside world in a normal and effective way, and there will be similar performances: restlessness, inattention, and small movements; when writing, the strokes are often reversed; When reading, skipping words, adding words, reversing the order; poor pronunciation, often talking to himself, unable to communicate with people normally; love biting fingers, nails; poor sense of direction and distance, easy to collide or fall. This will directly affect the child's learning interests and the development of learning potential.
How to avoid the child's sense of dissonance
In order to promote the development of children's sense of ability, parents should first avoid two situations that lead to the child's sense of disorder:
- Mistakes during pregnancy
Threatened abortion; poor eating habits of pregnant women; inadvertent use of drugs during pregnancy; emotional ups and downs; lack of tactile learning due to caesarean section.
- Improper parenting
Too much love, protect the child, limit the scope of his activities; let the child receive cognitive education too early; let the child use the walker too early, causing the balance of the vestibule and lack of support of the head; the child should not cry when the cry, the heart and lungs The function is weak, the oral muscles lack exercise, and the language expression ability is weak; the child should not climb when climbing, and the jump does not jump, and the coordination and balance are poor.
How parents should promote the development of children's sense of ability
Before the age of 3, it was the golden age for children to feel integrated intervention. For the children of this period, parents should create a good environment for him and provide various opportunities for him to exercise fully.
1. If the housing conditions permit, it is best to choose a piece of open space for the child (even if it seems that the conditions are not allowed, you can temporarily smash the sofa and coffee table at home to make room for the child to return to the original state after the age of 3) Put a foam pad on it and open it up as his play area, where he can freely roll, crawl, and dance, and "dancing" his hands and feet. Also, put the toys that the child wants to play or the materials that help him to participate in the game, and classify them in the play area so that he can play as he pleases.
2. Always take your children for outdoor activities and let them explore and learn in games and play. For example, on the flat, let him run freely; meet the steps and let him climb freely; on the lawn, allow him to “crawl”; when there is water and sand, allow him to play with water. ,Playing with sand. Of course, we should also pay attention to the child's personal hygiene. When he finishes playing, he should wash his hands, take a shower, change the dirty clothes, and often cut his nails.
3. Pay attention to the development and training of children's "fine motor skills", such as grabbing small items, opening caps, beading, building blocks, etc. When the child is two or three years old, the coordination of the hands will be very good. They can eat by themselves. They can use the spoon, the end bowl and the bowl alone. Therefore, in this period, the child should try to eat by himself and enhance his self-care ability and independence.
4. There are many ways to train children's fine motor skills, such as flipping books, graffiti, building blocks, beading, jigsaw, eating with chopsticks, and snapping buttons. Of course, this needs to guide the child to practice repeatedly without stress.
When children are able to exercise fully, they will open up the nerve channels of the brain to promote the development of feelings, so that every part of the body can work well. I am Teacher Archie ↓ ↓ ↓