Given that most books are structurally confusing, they do not reflect the systematic, logical, and hierarchical nature of knowledge. I have compiled the most basic knowledge learning framework for Python and hope to help you get started quickly.
Create a small group for everyone to learn to chat
If you have any doubts about learning python, or if you want to talk about it, you can talk and improve together.
I also hope that everyone can continue to learn python
Python hobby group,
If you want to learn python, it is best to join an organization, so that everyone can learn more easily, and can also share and share information, recommend a learning organization: happy learning python organization can click on the organization word, can be directly
To learn Python quickly, keep in mind the four numbers of 3456.
Python basic training points
Let me describe the meaning of these four numbers! I describe them in numerical order, but in the order of learning, please follow the order of 5, 6, 3, 4.
Three basic concepts
1. Structured (functions, modules, packages)
2. Object-oriented (classes and derived classes, overloaded)
3. Virtual environment (version management, environmental isolation)
Four basic operations
1. Data operations (operations of various data types)
2. File operations (files open, read, write, etc.)
3. Module operation (import use, module search, etc.)
4. Concurrent operations (process and thread, lock / signal number / security queue, etc.)
Five basic statements (5)
1. Assignment statements (variables, objects, assignment operators)
2. Input and output statements (print, input function)
3. Conditional statement (if-elif-else statement)
4. Loop statements (traversal loop for-in-else, conditional loop while-else, break/continue)
5. Exception handling statement (try-except-else-finally)
Six data types (6)
1. Number type (int, bool, float, complex)
2. String (str)
3. list (list)
5. Dictionary (dict)
If you can master the above points, then you are really getting started.
1, conventional software development
Python supports functional programming and OOP object-oriented programming, and can undertake the development of any kind of software, so conventional software development, scripting, network programming, etc. are standard capabilities.
2, automated operation and maintenance
This is almost a reserved place for Python applications. As the programming language of choice for operation and maintenance engineers, Python has gained popularity in automated operation and maintenance. For example, Saltstack and Ansible are famous automation platforms.
3, web development
The Python-based web development framework is really a lot, like the familiar Django, and Tornado, Flask. The Python+Django architecture has a wide range of applications, a very fast development speed, and a low learning threshold, which can help you quickly build up the available web services.
4, web crawlers
Also known as web spiders, it is the core tool for data acquisition in the big data industry. No web crawlers can crawl free data on the Internet automatically, day and night, and intelligently, and those big data-related companies may be three-quarters less. There are quite a few programming languages that can write web crawlers, but Python is definitely one of the mainstream, and its Scripy crawler framework is very widely used.
5, data analysis
On the basis of a large amount of data, combined with scientific computing, machine learning and other technologies, cleaning, de-duplication, normalization and targeted analysis of data are the cornerstones of the big data industry. Python is one of the mainstream languages for data analysis.
6, artificial intelligence
Machine learning, artificial intelligence, and deep learning are widely used in Python.