The original text was first published in the public number: "Laluzmediterranea of the Mediterranean Light", and you can get the book resources by following and responding to the corresponding numbers.
Long text dry goods, it is recommended to take out eight special volumes, while reading and taking notes.
Every March, the seniors of the Spanish language majors ushered in the professional eight-level exam, which is one of the most important certificates for the entire undergraduate career. It is a graduation gift for yourself.
From the perspective of the annual pass rate, the special eight is far greater than the special four. It is true that the number of questions in the special eight is not small. It is not easy to write the written part before the ringing. This reminds us:
1) Don't hesitate on the questionable topic, hurry up
2) Persist in doing the real-time limited-time training before the exam, and cultivate the feeling
3) Always have the habit of reading all kinds of materials, use reading as a hobby, and improve reading speed.
However, compared with the previous years, the difficulty of the reform of the special eight exams has been greatly reduced. If you just read this one, you can read the "Special Eight Questions and Analysis". There are only one article in the past few years. Once you can't read it, you can't start the problem later. Moreover, today's questions are all-choice questions. It's too late to read the article to fill at least the answer sheet, which greatly improves the odds (and reduces the pressure on the reviewer).
The first thing that needs to be established is:
Unlike the special four, reviewing the special eight depends on their own planning. You can't pin your hopes on the professional teachers and exercises. It is impossible to rely on the arranged several real questions.
On the other hand, in the second half of the fourth year of the senior year, many of them are busy with papers, internships, or job hunting. There are very few time to review exams with peace of mind. I started a full-time internship before the start of the second half of the semester. The school has something to do with the night train. Although the internship is not very heavy, but after eight hours of staying in the company, I still want to lie down on the sofa to watch variety, so everyone Don't be too confident about your self-control. Of course, you can also do no internship under the senior year. This is the problem of personal choice. The reason why I chose to practice was because I was in school for more than three years. I was a little tired and wanted to change my state to work for a while. After more than half a year of internship, I also met many new friends and had many interesting experiences.
There are only two opportunities for the special eighty-one students. I personally think that the probability of the second pass will be much smaller than the first one. I hope everyone will pass it as soon as possible. However, it is really impossible to consider another system DELE or SIELE.
Returning to the topic, some of the test preparations in this article are "short and fast" type test techniques, which can produce immediate results; but more basic skills can only be effective after a long period of time, and a bit of work is harvested, so the so-called "preparation" Actually, I started from the first lesson in the West.
Let me talk about the main idea: first lay a solid foundation, then practice the real problem
Consolidate the foundation:
Léxico: The usage of vocabulary in the West is very common. In particular, some of the prepositional collocations may also appear in the special eight corrections. It is recommended that you understand the memory with the example sentences.
Gramática: No matter how many new words are used, the basic grammar will not change: the simple past tense and the past unfinished, the use of the virtual form. Generally, we have a basic Western grammar framework after the end of our sophomore year (so we also recommend everyone to go abroad for a junior year). You can list a grammar review outline yourself, then close the book, recall a few usages of various usages and word displacements, and systematically clear the ideas.
Vocabulario: The West is too old and not too much. The vocabulary on the red cover reading and listening textbooks is very strong and can be backed up.
Practice the real problem:
Score: 5 points. I suggest you not spend too much time on this, just do:
Pay attention to the big events that occurred in the previous year + ensure that the most basic is not wrong
Give you a few examples:
1) In 2017, the special eight test was taken to the rivers of the Americas. From the length of the river and the breadth of the basin, they are selected in order from north to south. This kind of classmates, unless they are particularly fond of geography, are not prepared by others.
2) "En España, el horario deverano empieza desde finales de marzo y termina a finales de octubre. (To make full use of natural light sources and save lighting electricity, Spain will enter daylight saving time in the last week of March every year, and At the end of October, the time difference with China will change from 7 hours to 6 hours, and the summer time in 2017 will begin on March 26th." When I saw this question, I remembered that I had just passed this day when I was in Madrid. I also sent a microblog to commemorate it, but I couldn’t remember it in a few months.
3) There is also the last literary title, which is the winner of the 2016 Miguel de Cervantes. On the day of the award, I was in Spain. The problem was that I couldn’t figure out whether Fernando’s grandfather was the winner of 2016 or 2017.
Therefore, in the case of limited review time, everyone should not spend too much energy on these 5 points. The key to seeing what is not important is to look at it.
2. Reading comprehension
Objective questions. Read 4 articles for a total of 2500-3000 words. Each of the 5 small questions, each small question 1.5 points, a total of 30 points.
The five sub-questions of the first three articles examine the meaning, interpretation, details, reasoning and subject matter. The fourth article examines the structure of the text and fills in the blanks. (It is worth noting that this type of question is also close to the DELE exam, to examine the grasp of the general idea of the paragraph, the understanding of los conectores.)
In the case of limited preparation time, we can do the real questions for reading, especially the real questions of the past three years, accumulate knowledge points, such as:
Hace falta is a fixed phrase meaning "need", which is equivalent to an intransitive verb;
Costar means "effort", and the subject is often post-placed;
De espaldas a is a fixed phrase, meaning "back to face";
Caber is an intransitive verb, the subject should be ninguna duda.
Similar knowledge points should be recorded once and again, and the latest sets of real questions should be repeated.
For the fourth sentence, it is recommended to read eight sentences first, and have a general grasp of the content of this article, and then read the article with questions to save time and improve efficiency. In addition, like the presentación in the oral class, it is necessary to grasp the connection words and grasp the logic inside the article. If you want to practice this type of question, you can also buy a DELE Zhenti book for special exercises.
As we all know, the improvement of language level requires long-term, and even life-long accumulation. Reading is a necessary way to consolidate and steadily improve the language level. It is not enough to learn the current textbooks. It is necessary to develop the habit of actively reading various materials. From the point of view of the proportion of the score, the weight of the reading part is getting bigger and bigger:
In 2014, the test score was 150 points, reading 25 points, weight 16.7%; 2015 test total score 100 points, reading 17 points, weight 17.0%; 2016 test total score 100 points, reading 30 points, weight 30.0% .
1) What is the choice of reading materials?
Intensive Reading: El País/ La Vanguardia / El Mundo is similar to articles such as editorial, opinión, and some of the above websites do not need to be over the wall. Choose a fine and short look every day, accumulate some new words, and read the retelling center arguments.
Extensive reading: Fictional works of interest. As an extensive reading, the most important thing is "a large amount + the pleasure of seeking reading", so it is very important to be interested. Most of the students can't read the original "One Hundred Years of Solitude" and "City and Dog" at the beginning. You can start with the simple "Little Scorpion". If you don't like Western-language works, you can also try to translate English novels. For example, I like Carson McCullers for a while. You can use the mobile phone / computer / Kindle to watch the electronic version, or you can print it out at the photocopying agency and watch it for forty or fifty minutes a day.
2) How to get extracurricular reading materials?
Google/Baidu search "book name + mobi / pdf" can solve most problems;
In general, the university library will have a special language for each language, and everyone should make full use of the school resources;
I am also continuing to update the recommended Western language originals and provide resources.
Score: 10 points. There is no doubt that this part has high requirements for basic knowledge.
1) Read the full text before doing the question, have a overall grasp
2) Realize the basic usage of Western vocabulary, especially the combination of prepositions
3) Cultivate extracurricular reading habits, cultivate singular and plural cooperation, positive yin positive, refer to clear habits
4) Usually check the original dictionary to accurately grasp the meaning of the vocabulary
4. Chinese and Western translation
Western and Chinese have different characteristics:
1) The location of important information is different: in Western language, the key information is often guided by verbs and often placed in the front of the sentence; in Chinese, the front part of the sentence is often background information, and the key information is often placed in the back of the sentence.
2) The combination of each part is different: in Chinese, the relationship between sentences is like bamboo, connected end to end. The relationship between the main clause and the clause is equal in form, there is no distinction between the primary and the secondary; in the Spanish language, the relationship between the sentences is like a thread, each line is surrounded by a core.
3) Reflected in writing: Chinese short sentences, multiple multiple sentences in Spanish
Therefore, when translating from the west to the Chinese, the compound sentence is broken down into a single sentence; when the Chinese is translated into the West, the single sentence is turned into a compound sentence.
1) After getting the article, avoid using the pen immediately. You should read the full text first, find out the content structure of the article, understand the original text, understand the original logic, and then start writing.
2) Accumulate fixed translations, such as: "... period": durante; "... since": a lolargo de...; "and": mientras (que)......; sentence as subject: el hecho de que + virtual
3) Express difficult words in simple words, such as:
The word "cibernauta" does not know, it can be said: usuario de Internet
4) Usually accumulate synonym replacement, such as:
The phrase "sin precedentes" is unknown. It can be said as: nunca visto / nunca conocido
5) Visual translation has to control the time. I have never practiced the translation before the exam. At the time of the real exam, the recording is over. I hope everyone can grasp the time.
Score: 15 points. Writing is an important way to examine language skills + logical thinking. It is a pity that some students have no time to finish writing.
1) Students who are afraid of time is too late to get the test paper to write the composition first.
2) The number of words is not more than / less than the specified
3) Distinguish the genre (application/discussion paper), conform to the format requirements
4) Avoid basic syntax errors
5) Accumulate advanced words, good usage. This kind of accumulation does not necessarily depend on the special reading of the article to accumulate, and the good usage of the title when doing the problem should also be taken care of.
It is often said that after the completion of the writing, the foreign teacher is revised. The fact is that the foreign teacher does not have so much time to modify the articles of so many people.
In order to avoid the suspicion of advertising, you can go online to find some language exchange sites, there will be native speakers to help you modify, and sometimes you will be patient to give you a detailed introduction to various usages.